clutch pedal bushings

zpd307

Reaction score
are the clutch/brake pedal bushings for the 92 on up the same for 87-91? i checked the parts bin for the part # and it stated it was for 92-94. the online ford parts store doesnt list for what years it is for.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
are the clutch/brake pedal bushings for the 92 on up the same for 87-91? i checked the parts bin for the part # and it stated it was for 92-94. the online ford parts store doesnt list for what years it is for.
92 and up is a completely different animal. I thought the part numbers for the 87-91 were there. lemme check. brb.

zpd307

Reaction score
the bushing for the master cyl arm is there, but not the brake/ clutch pedal bushing. you wouldnt hapen to have that number, would ya?

zpd307

Reaction score
thanks, i figured i get them ordered up. i have to push the pedal way to the floor to get it to disengage. i remembered having to press the pedal a little to get the pivot and master cyl linkage to come together. then i read up on reclocking the splines on the pivot. when i was trying to pry of the pivot, while in the truck, pita and a no go, i noticed that there was some play in the shaft. hopefully all of this will cure that. i thought the bushings looked good before i put it together, the bushing holes in the housing werent hogged out. oh well.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Could probably use the drill down menu at Titus Will online as well, or email them, they'll give you the number.