Classic Diesel Designs is now on Facebook

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://m.facebook.com/ClassicDieselDesigns/

In an attempt to help make customer service and product presentation more streamlined, I’ve made a page on Facebook for the business. I’m no fan of the platform but I know it’s a lot easier for some people to get in contact with us through there, feel free to check it out as I’m working on getting some more stuff on the page, I’m going to try and get all our products posted on there this weekend, so keep an eye out there for some new product releases for the month of March!

Thank you all,
Wes

YJMike92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Facebook has a lot of downfalls but there are some upsides as well. I'm having trouble getting on your page. I'll try again later. I'm anxious to see it.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice man! You planning on getting a website someday?
It’s in the works

Facebook has a lot of downfalls but there are some upsides as well. I'm having trouble getting on your page. I'll try again later. I'm anxious to see it.

Maybe try just searching classic diesel designs and see if it comes up, maybe it’s just the link. Let me know if you continue to have issues

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found it like it n followed made a recommendation not sure how to share it though if that's possible. I'm not Facebook savy