Classic Diesel Designs is now on Facebook

DrCharles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weasel? My brudda, he killed by weasel. He drive hotmobile, cross train tracks, no heara da weasel LOL

Yes, Facebook is a data mining operation, which is why they can provide their platform free of charge. They sell your data to other companies. BUT you don't have to tell them any more about yourself than you feel like. I've been using it for 10+ years...

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Weasel? My brudda, he killed by weasel. He drive hotmobile, cross train tracks, no heara da weasel LOL

Yes, Facebook is a data mining operation, which is why they can provide their platform free of charge. They sell your data to other companies. BUT you don't have to tell them any more about yourself than you feel like. I've been using it for 10+ years...
And it's probably it keeps asking me to put my phone number in. I absolutely refuse to give it.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score

darn right, nothing is really "free", if you are not paying cash for it they are making money in another way. it seems like every other day you see more fall out on how much facebook was data mining or allowing others to do so without permission.

it is to bad, i miss being able to easily keep up with some of the cool things some of my friends around the country were doing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat

Members online