CL - Someone is doing too much MMJ in Boston....

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Yea, I mean with the mileage he could probably get $2500 for it, but the body isn't in the condition I'd expect for a truck in that price range in its age group. Just my .02

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder what the frame, etc look like under the coating he had done?

$2500, MAYBE...and if he actually gets what he wants for that truck, I think it's time to buy a bunch of CA trucks and ship them back east and make a fortune :angel:

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He'll most likely get close to that amount. It's not completely rotted out for the area, which always means more. That truck around here would be a solid $3500-4k truck as it sits, due to the fact the body panels are all intact.

If anyone wants to retire early, ship a ton of southwest desert trucks with no rust up this way. If the paint is in excellent shape, I know of several people that would be close to new MSRP on the truck, upwards of $12k.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
im seriously considering doing this with one vehicle......if my business works out well and i end up with a certian product line im going to have to take a trip to AZ..

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Don't know what MMJ is but I do think the guy is a little over priced seeing as how there is rust on the truck.

forcefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen trucks alot worse go for about that price range. The low milage is a bonus being the frame is in good condition. You figure if you kept this truck for the life of the motor you will be ahead thousands of dollars in the long run compare to buying a new one. I would pay 4 grand for the truck in a heart beat (if I wasn't layed off) if the frame and drivetrain is in good working order ,body panels are all fixable or replaceable in my own opinion.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WOW.....thats about twice what its worth....

Thad

So is a loaf of bread in New York. LOL

That area he is in is a real high dollar area. His price is "normal" for that area. But of course he will only sell to that area at that price. The rest of us know better. I've seen the exact same items of clothing sell in Lancaster PA for $12, and in NYC for $120.

riphip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Former 'Yellow' Fire Truck w/28k + any underbody rust sealed for posterity by Ziebert!:puke::rotflmao:rotflmao

Rick

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Mel

I still have a hard time believing someone would pay that much.....at that rate a guy could fly to the SW and drive one home for about half of what he wants.....but who wants to road trip???

Thad

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyNail351

Members online