Chip Question

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
ok guys.......need some help. Gonna order a chip for my truck next month.....but what chip do I get? I want one that will make the smoke roll with my stock injectors. Would a TS Performance 6 position do the trick? I've been looking at that one with...

stock
valet
140 extreme

Would this be a good chip for me? My exhaust is getting done next month also. New downpipe and 4 inch straight pipe right out the back.

Being mostly stock, would a 4 position be better with

stock
140 extreme

I wanna get the best value and product for my money. I want the most fun and smoke from stock injectors that I can get.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Kevin

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Youre not going to get smoke with the stock injectors (not like you would like) unless you plug the air filter. :D

You really cant utilize more than a 50 hp chip with the stock squirters........... they just dont have the capacity to put the fuel in the hole.

bct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd do the 4 position, you'll prolly never use more than 2 programs anyway. Then get it re-burned when you get injectors. ;Sweet

kwazyca

HALF A BUBBLE OFF?
Reaction score
I really like the DP Tuner chip over the TS chip.

Jody burns his chips to your specific truck with your specific mods. The TS is a generic chip that will fit any of 1,000 trucks with the same PCM code.

Also, Jody's burns seem to be stronger and smoother (safer maybe) power than the TS trucks I have driven. I have his 6 position chip with:

Valet
Stock
High Idle
Econo
75 HP
140 HP

I use them all.

IMHO,

Tom

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads