Checking in :)

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All! Hope all is well with everyone. Things have been super busy around here as we just hit the height of the show season, just got back from Jackson Ms last week and heading out to Oklahoma, Tennesee, and Florida over the next 2 months. Wanna see what we do for fun? Check this out. http://media.putfile.com/Rebel-at-Mega BJ was halfway over the railing ( and so was the tractor guy sitting behind the first lol) on this one- but we still managed to salvage it and made it back to the finals. Whew!

HUGE THANKS to Darrin Tosh- he has put me in contact with someone who hopefully can get our video from the Chattanooga Rally onto DVD and make it look purdy :D I'll keep everyone updated on it as I get that squared away.

Again- hope all is well with everyone, I"m going to go scan posts to try to catch up while I wait for Hayleys " egg pudding" to finish cooking. She tells me at 10:00 tonight that I am expected to serve this stuff for her class tomorrow and to make enough for 18 kids. :rolleyes:

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where the hell have yah been??!! We've been worried sick!! LOL Whoa Holy Power Slide?? I can hear Maria now...That better not be my horse Checkers!! LOL
Let us know if you get close - we'll pack up and go watch!! ;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice recovery! :D Good to hear from you. Yea, I'm still lookin for EZ's picture from the Aquarium too.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Really nice recovery. How did that time compare to a run where you didn't stumble? Its really great to see your still with us. Good luck on your show tour.