Centurion F350 that could make somebody a good project

SKimballC

Reaction score
Interesting rig, not a bad price for a 4X4 crew cab with a Gear Vendor and turbo. If it is just the head gasket, not too bad at all. Maybe one of the many in the PA contingent could check it out for anybody interested.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/88-F...280049466035QQihZ018QQitemZ280049466035QQrdZ1
I have never seen one of those Gear Vendor badges before. The deer-engraved wood panels are a nice touch tooLOL

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Man that is right up my alley!, Great price, Too bad I am comitted to two others that I just bought, I would have clicked the buy it now allready,..

Somebody get this thing!

snatchal

Reaction score
Thats what I'm looking for. Does anyone know about how much it would cost to ship that to Michigan?

SKimballC

Reaction score
Hell yes, :cheers: I am glad a fellow 'burner grabbed that one up. Let us know more about it when its yours. John, you already got one 4x4 F350 crew, whatcha gonna do with 2, eh?

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The deer-engraved wood panels are a nice touch tooLOL

;Really Not to be a nit-pick, but them is elk, not deer.LOL

My wife does that sort of art, all the time; it just never dawned on me to get her to do something like that in a truck.

I guess I will have to make me some nice Walnut, or Cherry, panels for her to do her magic on.

Nice truck, but I don't understand the "parts only" business; there is a lot worse, around here, on the road all the time.

metrojd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
F350#2

Actually I think I am going to get it this weekend.
I am going to access the truck to see what I am going to do.
If I dont think it is worth fixing and keeping I want the GV & the 7.3. part the rest out.
I will make up my mind as soon as I get the truck .
But let me know if there isd something someone might want and what its worth.
Thanks
John

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
John, if you do end up parting it out, I am interested in the front seat(s), depending on what condition it's in and how much it'll end up costing to ship...

SKimballC

Reaction score
I think you should fix it. That's a pretty cool truck despite it having an automatic. I also think that if you do part it out you should hook me up with the grill guard at a friendly price for turning you onto the truck:angel:
And maybe the door panels with them mule deer or elk or whatever them critters are.LOL

metrojd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shane

I also think that if you do part it out you should hook me up with the grill guard at a friendly price for turning you onto the truck

Shane you got it.;Sweet

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
If I dont think it is worth fixing and keeping I want the GV & the 7.3. part the rest out

It is too nice of a truck to part out! Fix it and Keep it. You got a steal on that thing, a used GV can be $1,500, and a used turbo can be $1,000.00 so you got the truck for free!

Running and driving the truck is worth 6 to 7K

Congrats on a great buy. like I said before if I hadent just bought 2 of them, one in Iowa, one in Colorodo, I would have bought that one, sent it out to Ken's to get fixed, and put it up for sale.

Keep us posted!