This dont look bad for the price:

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/3144101633.html

tulsa craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist
Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
1988 4 DOOR F350 BRONCO - $3000 (JAY OK)
Date: 2012-07-16, 8:35PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
THIS IS A ONE TON FORD THAT HAS A BRONCO BODY ON IT WITH 4 DOORS IT HAS A 7.3 DIESEL WITH A BANKS TURBO AND EXHAUST,. C6 TRANSMISSION + AN AFTER THE TRANSFER CASE BOLT ON GEAR VENDORS OVERDRIVE UNIT. TRUCK HAS 188K WE REBUILT IT AT 115K NEW MOTOR, REBUILD TRANS, DIFFS, TCASE, SUSPENSION PARTS. IM ASKING 3000 0R OBO IT DOES NEED WORK THE OVER DRIVE UNIT NEEDS TO BE REPLACED (800$ FROM GEARVENDORS)OR YOU COULD JUST REMOVE IT AND PUT A LONGER DRIVESHAFT ON IT.THE ROOF HAS A LEAK IN IT . I DONT HAVE TIME TO FIX IT SO IM WILLING TO NEGOTIATE.
I GET BACK IN TOUCH AS FAST AS I CAN BY EMAIL.
DAVE

image 0
image 0

image 1

image 2

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3144101633

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Stop posting that stuff. You're a bad influence to my habit and one day, Nickolas my fist born, just may have to leave! LOL

GENIUSLOERTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's not far from me, just across the border and north an hour. there is another one up there that is in perfect shape, but is not for sale. the guy restores old broncos as a hobby.

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice.
Can anybody tell me anything about the bumper on that truck? Never seen one like that on a brick.

Looks like a regular bricknose bumper with two holes cut for aux. lights? I must say i do like the lights in the bumper like that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726