Care Package From Kano Labs

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Today I got my package of Aerokroil from Kano Labs.....;Sweet:sly I was completely out of this stuff. Now I have enough to last nearly a lifetime. I got the special deal... Buy 2 spray cans and pay for one. Use it and if not satisfied send back the unused can and keep the used can.. Yeah sure... I'm going to send back something that works better than anything else on the open market.... Nope... Happy as can be....

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Try acetone and auto trans fluid 50/50 mixed together and then tell me what you prefer!

Seriously....Try it!

then see what works!

Cheap, effective....

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Try acetone and auto trans fluid 50/50 mixed together and then tell me what you prefer!

Seriously....Try it!

then see what works!

Cheap, effective....

I have... it simply doesnt get down in to SERIOUSLY rusted up fastners. Works better on loose fitting overltorqued fastners with a small amount of adhesion that dont want to let go , but fairly worthless on seriously rusted situation.
That is the problem with most all supposed penetrating oils... they don't penetrate.
The whole beauty about Kroil is you can put that stuff on a joint where the fastner thread and cut thread have rusted to the point where they have fused completely together and become one, and Kroil , instead of running off, will find it's way down in and find the original thread path and after a couple of days will have the pieces remembering which ones were which and out she comes without a fuss

I just had to buy a can of kroil the expensive way, at the HVAC supply, they hit me about $20 a can there, but it's worth it. I'm fixin to get a gallon bulk can next time I order and put it in a garden sprayer. WE're restoring a 41 chevy for my son , and we just dug it out of teh mud after about a half century, so you can imagine what the bolts look like under that thing. I soaked teh lug nuts in kroil for about 2 weeks before trying to change out the tires, and we got a real shock, they came right off without a fuss with hand tools , even caked with 40-50 years of rust and mud.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well after I don't know how many different types of Penetrating lubricant I have tried....the only one that works for penetrating is KY:eek::angel::rotflmao

...all the others I have found just set on the surface and DO not actually get into those microscopic surfaces of the bolts or nuts:rolleyes:

Seriously, I've been using almost every single type....liquid wrench was a favorite for while....

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just remember how far a can of Kroil goes. Think about how many drills/taps/four letter words you will save with a $22 can of Kroil.

I like to save money just as much as the next piker, but I do have a can of Kroil that I save for "special occasions". It's right next to my model 29 .44 magnum: only used on the toughest of problems to save money in the long run.....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Kroil and heat will loosen even gaulded nuts and bolts. Nearly 40 years of useing it has taught me it does what the lable says it does... Plus I like the smell of it.... Liquid wrench...:eek::rotflmao Wow, I laugh at that... Coke or wd40 is better than that...KY for what Al....:eek::eek: I am shocked....:angel::sly

oregon-mike

Reaction score
I picked up a twofer deal from them a year or three ago. Still haven't used a full can.

Little bit of heat & some Kroil. Works every time so far ;Sweet

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well guys... I just looked at my bill for Kano Labs. I bought two cans of Aerokroil in the 13 oz cans... It says King 2 for 1 deal $12.00.. Then below this is all this...
Subtotal $12.00
Shipping Charges/ KNT $12.15
Shipping Charges/ KNT $12.15CR
Total $12.00
Visa pymt $12.00CR
Then at the very bottom of the bill it says please pay this amount $0.00:eek::sly So I actually didn't pay a dime for these two cans. What a deal... I have no idea why I got this super deal but you guys that are talking about this being $22.00 per can need to call them or do an online order like I did. Appearantly it wont cost you anything... Good luck guys... This is a deal of a lifetime that shouldn't be passed up.... Its free but I have no idea why... Spread the wealth I guess.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Yah, They nail me about $20 at the HVAC supply, but its handy when I'm in the middle of something. I kind of got in the habit of running over there when I was working on customer cars and I didnt have time to wait on stuff. I really need to learn to be a bit more careful with the cash these days.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online

No members online now.