Call me crazy if you want

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arias will make you whatever you want, but they run $250 a hole...

We have a thread going on another forum I am one called "Project Midol".. I owrk around a guy with a Maxipad, and man this guy, ou can't tell him nothing, he owns the fastest turck in the world, wife is the best lay in the worls, kids are fricking Genius.. and his dogs don't lick themselves, hell they even throw the sticks forthemselves when its time to play fetch..
Was gonna fummins and shut him up.. but would be more to IDI him .... might not ever take a chipped, exhausted and intaked Maxipad with an IDI... but... I would at least like to be fast enough to make him take his truck in for a tune up...

Our thought wa a procharger style blower coupled with either a set of twins, or a triple, one or two small rapidly boosting turbo's feeding a larger turbo, say a T3 for the first/second, then a stock PSD turbo for the second. Run the blower on a clutch so it only boosts when the turbs arent... I dunno, idea isn't even to napkin stage yet.

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arias will make you whatever you want, but they run $250 a hole...

We have a thread going on another forum I am one called "Project Midol".. I owrk around a guy with a Maxipad, and man this guy, ou can't tell him nothing, he owns the fastest turck in the world, wife is the best lay in the worls, kids are fricking Genius.. and his dogs don't lick themselves, hell they even throw the sticks forthemselves when its time to play fetch..
Was gonna fummins and shut him up.. but would be more to IDI him .... might not ever take a chipped, exhausted and intaked Maxipad with an IDI... but... I would at least like to be fast enough to make him take his truck in for a tune up...

Our thought wa a procharger style blower coupled with either a set of twins, or a triple, one or two small rapidly boosting turbo's feeding a larger turbo, say a T3 for the first/second, then a stock PSD turbo for the second. Run the blower on a clutch so it only boosts when the turbs arent... I dunno, idea isn't even to napkin stage yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online

No members online now.