Brand new Banks Kit

barr05

Reaction score
That is expensive for non-waste gated turbo. You can tell by the heat shield, it looks like a "wear" ring on it. It looks like they sand blasted it and are trying to sell it for new. I payed $300 for mine, it is used and missing the oil drain tube..

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Nice find but way too expensive for a non gated turbo. Its also missing so me parts too.

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
When did Banks last produce a new non-wg unit? That thing must have been sitting around for years(or run on a truck for years and then cleaned up). Hope it's not rusted/seized inside.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those comp housings all look sand blasted. Nice stuff. Way to pricey. They called banks and priced a new kit. My buddy called on it and said they had a real attitude.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Those comp housings all look sand blasted. Nice stuff. Way to pricey. They called banks and priced a new kit. My buddy called on it and said they had a real attitude.

Thanks for the verification of something fishy Russ. I'm guessing its another scammer trying to make a bundle off some unsuspecting buyer. Maybe we all should send the seller an attitude message thru ebay but be nice in doing it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online