Bored at Work

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some classes are funner then others.....chem is probably the funnest hands down....then the rest are all sorta blah. I have calc first period, which kinda sucks cause I usually space out while the teacher tells us how to do things.
More power to you...if you ever want evidence that different people have different intellectual strengths. I could hardly understand what my high school chemistry teacher was saying...I generally maintained a 3.0+ GPA in high school (and in college :angel: ), but I barely escaped out of that chem class with a D- :(

May I never see the inside of a science or math class again...give me history, gov't/poli sci, or even econ any day of the week!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well I was tied to the computer today digging through some PLC programming. I was trying to get the scan time lower while adding more features.... :thumbsup:

Didn't get much time to do much of anything else. This is the first that I have been able to get on the net today.

I like digging through code if I'm trying to improve something - don't like to digging through it to troubleshoot.

tractorman86

Reaction score
Yeah, I will agree with you guys.....I really dont like tests. Some classes are funner then others.....chem is probably the funnest hands down....then the rest are all sorta blah. I have calc first period, which kinda sucks cause I usually space out while the teacher tells us how to do things.

don't like english either i can see LOL jk. sold a backhoe today not much else, anyone else need a tractor?;Really:D

FordGuy100

Reaction score
don't like english either i can see LOL jk. sold a backhoe today not much else, anyone else need a tractor?;Really:D

No I'sms dont liked my English class much at'll :D. Actually I'm decent at English so they have me in Accelerated.......I have a bunch of friends who should really be in accelerated in there, so it makes the class fun. Plus the teacher is a pretty cool guy.

The one thing I absolutly hate about school is homework....period no questions asked I hate that crap. I always seem to put it off till the last minute, or if its just a minor assignment you can catch me doing it right before class starts in between of classes.

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
i sat around until i went to work at 12, then walked around the store for a while killing time. then i followed some shoplifters trying to see if i can see them stealing anything to approach them. after that i filled the milk case and went home LOL.

i work in a grocery store part time amoung other things.

rubberfish

Reaction score
Roughed in the shower valve. Hooked up the drain.
Leveled and mounted the tub. Furred out one wall
and the ceiling. Boarded up the tub walls and ceiling.
Came home. Let the family know I loved them. Had
dinner with them. Went out to the shop. Smoked a joint.
Came back in. And here we are. :)

7.3shrk

Greythorn, where did you get that? It is friggin hilarious - I love the reference!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could be writing a technical article for our library. :backoff Good thing you kept this thread IDI related with that picture. LOL

RedTruck

Reaction score
Well I was tied to the computer today digging through some PLC programming. I was trying to get the scan time lower while adding more features.... :thumbsup:

Didn't get much time to do much of anything else. This is the first that I have been able to get on the net today.

I like digging through code if I'm trying to improve something - don't like to digging through it to troubleshoot.

Allen Bradley....or communist processor?

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could be writing a technical article for our library. :backoff Good thing you kept this thread IDI related with that picture. LOL

That should be the new rule. We all post off topic things in this forum cause most of us stay right here in the basement. So we should have to find some kind of IDI related or at least a ford truck pic to post whenever its OT. What do you guys think? That would be fun ;Sweet

rubberfish

Reaction score
We all post off topic things in this forum cause most of us stay right here in the basement.
Or you could come out of the basement once
in a while and enjoy the rest of the site. :D
There's no lock on the basement door and you
guys are always welcome upstairs ya know. :D