Biggest load with IDI

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
on wood weights most wood weighs similar when wet, oak and popler can have similar weights when they are first cut down due to water content. its when they dry out that it really comes into play where the popler will weigh light like pine but the oak while lighter than it used to be is stull much heaver.

i can believe those numbers

Simmonscoating

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here she is squatting down grossing 32k. I am 16800 - 17200 with the trailer empty. She is waiting for a new set of springs to show up to give her a lil extra umph, maybe even some airbags. I have to bring in atleast 4 tons a trip since it is 145mi round trip and I can only do 3 loads a day between loadings, driving, and unloading the 8 hours goes fast. This contract I recently picked up for a guy it is around 350 - 400 tons of equipment and iron. So shes going to need a lil incentive to keep it going dauy in and day out.

drop the tractor off at my house on the way buy before it falls off going down the road lol

Last edited:

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
Here she is with the 1949 D4 Crawler and a 1950s? IH TD14 crawler. She didnt mind them behind her to much. I will upload the video I took while towing the TD14. It wasnt to bad. The D4 was right around 6 tons. The TD14 was between 9 - 10 tons. 75 miles from the job site to the scrap yard and plenty of hills.

stop showing me these. taking old iron like that to scrap. thats still in good condition. lol

Simp5782

SNOW TACKLER!
Reaction score
I know I hate to see them go to scrap. They also ran as well. The only issue I had with selling them was the fact that people only wanted to pay $1000 or less with them running it was crap. Farmers here dont pay crap for anything. Wanted to give me $1800 for the non running D7 that needed a little work. Hrm 12.5tons @ $200 a ton = $2500 vs $1800 yeah ill scrap it. Shes taking a few days off for now. Might have to turn her into a barge with all the damn water up here. Cant even get on gravel without sinking.

Oh and the guy with the wood, if you put 34,000lbs of wood on a 4000lb trailer itll be on the ground. My 25' GN weighs almost 1000lbs MORE than my truck. I am 7800 with just the truck, and 16240 without as of today. Hell the damn wood deck of that trailer would snap like twigs with that weight on it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online