Bench seats

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
88 f350 crew cab, will bench from another bricknose f150 single cab fit in place of my current front seat? One just popped up great shape for 100$ and matchs my intirior.

Pork_Chop50

He looks kinda hairy and slobbery to me....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. Crew and regular cabs have the same floor plan. I have a regular cab 40/20/40 up front and my old front bench in the back

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks I was pretty sure it was just extended cabs that has different seat mounting, years from like 83-96 benchs are supposed to fit? I'm probably going to go for this one since it matches my intirior. My current seat is just toasted, broken ripped etc. 100$ a fair price? It's supposed to be no tears rips or worn in low millage truck. Not sure what they tend to go for I just seen newer seats going for really cheap but most were bucket seats even in nice shap going for like 50 a set included center counsel.

Pork_Chop50

He looks kinda hairy and slobbery to me....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Without going into great detail the bench seats from 67 up to 97 will swap, the rail distance never changed. My understanding is super cab benches swap, but the other seats require extra holes to be drilled.

Either way snap up that seat, and check into Stan's Upholstery in Eugene. I had them rebuild all of mine and it made a big improvement. Might be worth having the new purchase gone through for comfort and longevity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726