Bean's stuff on the way!!!

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even better. Does the kit include the line pressure modulator sleeve & valve kit along with the springs? I was looking at PURE diesels website & it says Sonnax now offers those items but doesn't have a separate listing. Also doesn't say if it's part of the upgrade kit. I'm assuming it's part of the package.
That question I cant answer, but that sounds like the goodies in a Transgo Tugger HDII kit. Might contact one of the vendors and see what all is in that Sonnax kit and IF it requires pump removal (complete tranny removal).

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I am just trying to absorb all the wisdom here! And it's crispy azzhat, crispy!!!

Honestly, I am not here just to interrupt (unusual I know) but my buddy just bought a 95 powerstroke from the company he works for, so we are learning as we go as well...carry on!

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am just trying to absorb all the wisdom here! And it's crispy azzhat, crispy!!!

OK, crispy ****** it is then.;Sweet

stick around all you want, the knowledge and info is free. ;)

Better yet, have your buddy sign up.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Better yet, have your buddy sign up.

He is going to, only problem is he is a roofer. They do vinyl, rubber and metal roofing. They have two crews and two certified vinyl seamers (which are apparently in high demand), this week they are in Kansas City as they are contracted all over, so his access is limited, but I am writing all this down...;Sweet

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
:rolleyes: You danged auto tranny guys :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

Gotta have a this to do that and a that to do this if you want to do this ;p

Other than the DMFW self deztructing :angel: :angel: gimmie straight drive ;Sweet :hail

:sorry: I can't help with the slush box stuffs Scott but the rest I'll do whutikan :cheers:

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Chip & injectors got here today. Figures it would be in the beginning of the work week. Looking to be slower than usual so maybe I can get 'em it before the weekend.

Looks like the injectors were drop shipped from Allient Power? The chip box had Bean's on the shipping label. Anyway, I wasn't expecting 8 little missles in a box!! Holy **** they're big. Had no idea. My wife was sitting at the table when I cracked the box & asked if batteries came with her new present:D Sometimes she acts slutty, but damn it she never follows thru!!!

I'll post back as I install (read: have more questions). How long should the install take doing glow plugs , UVC harness & VC gasket's along with the Scuds. Just ballpark it, I know everybody is different but this is my ****** tour on a PSD.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for a newbie that hasnt touched a PSD yet id say it would take you about 4 hours.any more than that and youve got issues!i doubt the injectors came from allient,but it is possible.but i know bean will ship injectors in whatever box he has at the moment to stuff them into.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726