Bean is a master of the lost art of customer service

SeeYa

OB Vendor/ DP-Tuner
Reaction score
jjeepyjohn said:
Do you say this about anyone inparticular??
I was just praising Bean for stepping up to the plate. Tha'ts all :Thumbs Up
He's a nice person.

Last edited:

Bean

Reaction score
wanderer said:
I'm kinda curious about something. With a reference to being Swamped, and another reference to shoddy service, and knowing that if you buy Beans injectors, that Bean was trained in injector building by Swamps, I suppose the digs are against Swamps. Just curiosity on opinions here this morning. :angel:

Blair, to be technical Swamps did not teach me to do injectors nor do I personaly build bdp injectors. I wanted specifications that Swamps would not give me so I found someone who would do them the way I wanted them done, now that person does happen to be one that was taught by Swamps. Also I did not go and steal their employie to do injectors for me, Casserly had quit and was back workin for his dad in the cabinet shop.

No big deal just wanted to make sure this stuff is straight cause with many it seems as though I purposly ripped them off. There is not one injector that I sell that has the same specs as thiers. :backoff

Duke, the pump is definetly the best way to go for more future hp. The largest I can go on a stock hpop and a hybrid is 260cc and that will use the same oil as an AD. If you were to go by 2.1 hp per cc that would translate into 546hp. If you have a pump to go with it I can go as large as 300cc in a single shot hybrid.

Its all in how much hp you want and how much $ you want to spend. ;)

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you do hybrids and a chip that will run the hybrids just right, no crappy stuff? better than my Hypermax stage 2's?

Are your hybrid nozzles safe with a HPOP if I add one later? Or will it blow off the tips?

If I did 260 hybrids and a chip (say a 2-6 pos chip) can I expect a performance gain with a HPOP added later or would it run the same?

Bean

Reaction score
Duke said:
Can you do hybrids and a chip that will run the hybrids just right, no crappy stuff? better than my Hypermax stage 2's?

Are your hybrid nozzles safe with a HPOP if I add one later? Or will it blow off the tips?

If I did 260 hybrids and a chip (say a 2-6 pos chip) can I expect a performance gain with a HPOP added later or would it run the same?

Yes I can do hybrids and a chip that will run nice and smooth, you will lose the queitness of the split shots however.

yes all hybrids are safe with upgraded hpop's, at 5:1 ratio it would take a hell of alot of hpo to bust a nozzle.

Yes you will see a performance gain with a hpop just as stock AD's would see a gain by going to a aftermarket hpop. With hybrids you will see bigger gains by upping the pressure to around 3800psi to get back the lost injection pressure.

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, just to let you know, I'm already running Hypermax single shot stage 2's. Lemme know (PM) what you need for the Hybrids & chip. I'm looking for 500RW, I'm at 400RW right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel