Bean is a master of the lost art of customer service

lukecline

Reaction score
Awesome customer service

Hey everyone, just thought i'd add my thoughts to this thread.

I am having chip problems very similar to Gils. Bean sent me a new switch to try, no luck so i tried Gils solution, no luck. Today i called Bean and told him that my chip is still acting up and he is going to send me another chip. That is some awesome customer service!!! I also ordered my 2nd set of BDP injectors today ;Sweet. Im gettin stage 2's to install at our mod day next month! :Thumbs Up

Later, Luke

Ps- im another :puke: TDS refugee, and lovin it over here ;Sweet !

Last edited:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Luke and SeeYa, welcome to both of you, I recognize both names from TDS. Good to have you on board with us.

Mike

Bean

Reaction score
Mike is supposed to be workin on my advertising, whats up Stroker?

Oh ya, your injetcors are on thier way.

SeeYa

OB Vendor/ DP-Tuner
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Luke and SeeYa, welcome to both of you, I recognize both names from TDS. Good to have you on board with us.

Mike

Thanks, It's good to be here. Hopefully our ad will be up soon,as well. Right behind ya Bean. :peelout

Diane

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bean said:
Mike is supposed to be workin on my advertising, whats up Stroker?

Oh ya, your injetcors are on thier way.

Sorry Ryan, Ive been swamped :rotflmao :rotflmao (ok, bad pun) here lately. I dropped Max a note about your advertising. I also got the shipping info on the injectors. Thanks. ;Sweet

wanderer

Obtuse Degenerate
Reaction score
I'm kinda curious about something. With a reference to being Swamped, and another reference to shoddy service, and knowing that if you buy Beans injectors, that Bean was trained in injector building by Swamps, I suppose the digs are against Swamps. Just curiosity on opinions here this morning. :angel:

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bean,

I'm pretty sure you know how my F-450 is set up from TDS forums.

I'm really itchin to upgrade the power, and I need a trained eye, like yours, to tell me what the next step is to add more power. I've been stuck on what to do next because nothing seems to be the right fit for me.

I was thinking about a BTS HPOP or the "mini-me" type injectors. The HPOP looks great, but isn't really a big power boost. It just lays the groundwork for more fuel later. The mini-me style injectors look really nice to hit ~450-475 RWHP, but that's it. Can't do much with them for more fuel.

I just don't know what to do and I'm afraid that if I try another upgrade, it'll add too much EGT's, run poorly, too much smoke, etc..
My EGT's are totally manageable right now. Truck runs almost perfect, but I want more.

I don't want NOS, propane or water/****, just diesel fuel.

Any idears? THANKS!!! great to see you here.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wanderer said:
I'm kinda curious about something. With a reference to being Swamped, and another reference to shoddy service, and knowing that if you buy Beans injectors, that Bean was trained in injector building by Swamps, I suppose the digs are against Swamps. Just curiosity on opinions here this morning. :angel:

Blair,

Sorry if you took my sick pun as a dig at anybody. It was not meant to be. This thread was started by one of Beans customers with,I hope, the intent to show praise on Beans character and business practices. Not about who builds a better product or where one learned to build that product.

Mike

wanderer

Obtuse Degenerate
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Blair,

Sorry if you took my sick pun as a dig at anybody. It was not meant to be. This thread was started by one of Beans customers with,I hope, the intent to show praise on Beans character and business practices. Not about who builds a better product or where one learned to build that product.

Mike

With all the stuff that went on, I believe it was in poor taste, but I understand the funny. No problems here. I do have to say that I have been running a set of babies that were fronted to me, just to clarify my perspective.

jjeepyjohn

Beer Kindasewer
Reaction score
SeeYa said:
Yes. I have to agree that Bean is a great person to do business with. His business will flurish, where other's will be wishing they were just a little nicer. :cheers:

Do you say this about anyone inparticular??

jjeepyjohn

Beer Kindasewer
Reaction score
Hey Phil, What the hell happened to my old avatar??? This one sucks ass!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online