Banks sidewinder parts

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
She would go for that. But she is only 4ft 9in. Too short for the pedals. She's a Ford girl. And she is into diesels since her dad has a mobile truck sevice here and drives diesels.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GenLightning....cool project the Chevys are good as well, and it still will have an IDI in it. The only thing I'm afraid might give you headaches is that E4OD...then again with the Bauman computer it might be just fine like many 97 and Up 4R100s are.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
The only thing I'm afraid might give you headaches is that E4OD...then again with the Bauman computer it might be just fine like many 97 and Up 4R100s are.

DSBLACK has been doing good with his Bauman and I hope my luck is just as good! I'm just hoping for more towing power and better MPG. Is that too much?:rotflmao

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She would go for that. But she is only 4ft 9in. Too short for the pedals. She's a Ford girl. And she is into diesels since her dad has a mobile truck sevice here and drives diesels.

Don't tell Tanya that! She'll say that is no excuse. Peppermint has wooden blocks bolted to the pedals so Tanya can reach em', and shes driving a CC Dually.