Banks Sidewinder Crossover Pipe Flange??

J_For_JUstin

Reaction score
Hey guys so I had a exhaust leak for awhile not too bad until the other day it decided to finally really get loud. Today I was able to get the crossover pipe off and the flange has completely separated from the pipe. (see photos) I need to get the truck back on the road, sooner the better, I really would like to just buy a new flange that i can weld on / braze on. But I can't seem to find any online. Any suggestions? Does anyone sell the crossover pipe or has a extra one? Thanks!

You must be registered for see images attach

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
Yeah when I was having trouble with my pipes rusting out I bought new ones from Banks for my sidewinder kit... It wasn't cheap though two pipes was like $114...But then I got them fit it up on both of them from the manifolds and then I had header wrapped them. that really helped keep the heat in and I seem to gain another PSI of boost that way.

Macrobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might check with Justin @ R&D IDI Performance - He made me a Banks crossover from scratch when it broke on me on a trip(I was literally within a half hour's drive of him for a week or so).
So, I know he has/can get the ends.