Back in the saddle again!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Well I got my truck back from Ken's tonight. He is a busy man so it took him a while but her got er done.

About 2 years ago I bought a 30k mile rebuilt C6 Tranny with a shift kit in it because it was a good deal, and I knew that I would be needing one. It sat in my garage ever since. Well now was the time so I had Ken install it.

The thing shifts AWESOME! Nice tight firm shifts!. I will now be able to re hook up the propane and put the power down, instead of loosing it on a margional tranny.

Now he will be working on installing a motor in a truck for the lot.

It is good to be driving the truck again! ;Sweet

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Sweet,
Sounds good too I bet. Just in time for a little barbecue and a road trip to roast the tires. ;Really ;p

Ron

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... IDI Weekend is getting awfully close to be playing with such major mods. :popcorn

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Agnem said:
Hmmm... IDI Weekend is getting awfully close to be playing with such major mods. :popcorn

Thats half the fun!

The tranny is awesome, I think I heard it chirp the tires going into second today!,...Maybee it was in my head!....The thing is very tight, and makes it a lo more fun to drive instead of having to let off a little while lazily shifting into second.

Mel,...need a tranny,...? :D

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
dazedandconfused said:
What did you do with your old tranny? I'm in need of one for my brothers 6.9!

Andy
Andy, It is already spoked for, It is going into a certian Bronco Diesel Conversion truck....Moose Jr.

Ken is looking for one also, I am suprised that I actually got it back from him, they are getting hard to find.