Awsome

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Well today at my high school we had our annual car show :Thumbs Up . I wasnt planing on entering my truck, but when I got to school I decided I should. So I go up and register it under the working progress class. And since I entered it into the car show, I got out of all of my classes today (not that it mattered they were only 25 mintues long anyways). I had so many people come up and talk to me about it, it was just plane awsome.

When it came time to announce the winners of each class, guess who won? Thats right me and my rig ;Sweet . Man I was so proud of winning. I didnt really win anything besides a bunch of stickers that I wont even use, and a free pizza from the local pizza place. Needless to say it was awsome. And when I went to leave I took the back way out across one of the fields that the school owns (they never use it though), and I did a nice long peel out for the crowd :peelout . It was a great day.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thats the best way of winning something. It tastes so much better when you have no idea you have a winner. The prize isn't the big deal. Its that you won and beat everybody else that feels so good. Watch the others now. See what they are doing for the next competition....;Sweet