Attn: HEATH SUTTON we all NEED some feedback!

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. You've got the Moose Mister injectors and Moose Pump installed. Now start reporting on how they perform!

How's the cold starting? Idle? Driveability? Smoke? Mileage? How smooth does it run? Passing power loaded? EGT's? Inquiring minds want to know!

I wanna know- after the DPS crap I had on my truck, I'm really optomistic that the Moose products will perform better. I'd have no problem laying down the cash if it starts and idles like it does now with the stock Delphi injectors.

Ryan

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
well on the dyno results it showed that the moose injectors actually made less power than the dps injectors:dunno maybe something went wrong:dunno

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
I would be willing to bet from just the testing that I have seen on them that we ALL know what the outcome of those parts are going to be. I would like to see a vid though...

SWS

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
For one Heath and Missy had a bunch to do hosting the rally and I'm sure they had to put off some things to get it all done so now not only do they have to unpack but get caught up and relax some after the stress of the rally so you all are gonna have to be patient. Second unless things changed heath is still running a DPS pump with the MM's so with more flow out of the injectors the pump might not be able to keep up as heath has always had low egt and boost numbers with his setup so the DPS pump might not be up to *****.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
in one diesel power magizine i had it was were the done power upgrades to a powerstroke and in it the made 2 runs i think and on the first run after the modifications it didnt make as much power as they thought, but on the second one they brake torqued it on the dyno and it made quite a bit more torque by putting the engine under a load:dunno

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
they built more heat and boost by holding the brake but then they released it to make the run just like holding the brake at the starting line tou build boost for the launch

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i am looking forward to this as well since i didnt get to stick round for his second dyno pull.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online