ATS TURBOS

tknomaj

Reaction score
Just got off phone with Jason from ATS and was talking to him about some parts and He stated that they are looking for new suppliers for the IDI parts and are setting up to make Intercoolers and other parts again They have seen a Large interest in older idi parts and that people are going back to the old trucks and want to supply the demand ;Sweet

tknomaj

Reaction score
ATS

I know some of you have not had the best customer service from ATS but have not had any problems myself. I HOPE they come through with what he said but it is a glimmer of hope for all of us we are all in this boat together and full service and parts from them could not hurt any of us I will not hold my breath either but it makes me feel better for now

tknomaj

Reaction score
I called asking what parts they had still for the intercooler and told him i was putting a 6.0 intercooler in my truck and i told him (joking) that it was his fault it was fab up the 6.0 or go buy hypermax's intercooler since they no longer offered a complete kit he then stated that they were in the process of finding new suppliers to make parts for idi's because they have seen a surge in request's for kits and parts he did not say when they would be available but he did tell me to call back tomorrow after 10am and he was going to see if he could round up enough pieces for a complete kit ;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online