ATS intercooler piping

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Yeap.... Thats the common gasket that works. When I was still working 6 years ago I cut several of these gaskets from the non asbestos gasket material we had in the machine shop. It was called Garloc gasket material. Came in thickness from 1/32 to 1/4 inch... The thick stuff was nearly impossible to cut with a gasket cutter so we used the huge band saw with an 18 tooth per inch blade. That saw had blade choices down to 6 teeth per inch....:eek:

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry Russ, I'm out. I have nothing against you, as I've pointed out in previous threads, you are always very kind and helpful with me but I can't buy the piping or anything else from you that would in anyway give that @$$#*!# a profit. He's been nothing but a colossal ***** to me and my family and I just will not pad that guys wallet. He's by far the biggest jerk I've ever known and has never apologized for any of the BS he's put my family through. Please accept my apology for having to back out of this deal.

your choice .hes just trying to keep it from going to scrap. once its mine, if it is. I dont think ill have any problem moving it, I hope, isnt that what investments are all about.:eek:

And bringing that up should have been in a pm.

War Wagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatever they have laying around is definitely worth saving from scrap. I absolutely think you can move the product.