ATS CD-R tube picture

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
attachment.php

Hope this his works for you.
Mines a 085 Air Box the CDR mounts to the side with two bolts and this tube runs from the CDR to the drivers side valve cover. ;Sweet

jrad235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 088 tube looks just like that as well. Sorry for the AC line in the way.
You must be registered for see images attach

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine must have been lost, mine had few pieces of copper tubing put together, in that shape.

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
Ahh Now I see the importance of giving a Full description It REALLY Helps the people trying to Help

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a few quick shots from my truck. It's the same layout as an 093 kit as far as I know. If you need more detailed photos, I can pull the airbox tonight and get better shots.

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh Now I see the importance of giving a Full description It REALLY Helps the people trying to Help
Yes it does, I was posting from my phone and dealing with some really bad cell service when I originally posted :)
Here are a few quick shots from my truck. It's the same layout as an 093 kit as far as I know. If you need more detailed photos, I can pull the airbox tonight and get better shots.
Thanks for the offer, probably not necessary though. It looks to be that it's just a tube with a. 45ish degree kink in it. I'm just trying to find it in my dads shop and needed something more than my iffy memory.
Travis..

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It has a couple bends in it, Its about 16.18 inches overall and is bead rolled on the ends, 3/4 diameter and usuallygold cad plated. I have new ones. just sayin