Anyone running WMO on a DT360 or DT466?

Blackfuel Blender

Reaction score
Just joined the forum and have been burning mix oil off and on since during the last oil price spike. I've run 50/50 through a '96 Ford Powerstroke with no problems, and in my Roosa powered tractors, D6C, and JD hoe. With our current state of affairs, am back to mixing again. I am running my 2006 International 4300 DTI 466 on it with NO problems. It smokes a little bit on startup and if idling a while using my service crane, but starts better than straight green. The engine got new injectors in 2020 when on straight diesel, but now has 345K on it. I have been running it on mix since Fall of 2021 and my oil is still clean amber after several K running it. I use a digital flow meter to batch mix 60/40 diesel/wmo, through a PABiodiesel centrifuge into storage tank, then out a Goldenrod tank filter.
I get lots of good clean oil from a local feed mill that delivers bulk, a 10K acre farm, and my farm repair shop.

AcIdBuRn02ZTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't ran the 360 on it yet... but have found plenty of people who do. I will be here soon though and will keep posted.

ChevellRCR

Reaction score
I haven't ran wmo in my DT466 but I have been running transformer oil recently with great success. I want to run wmo but haven't gotten that brave yet. I may install a water injection kit first and then do so.

Blackfuel Blender

Reaction score
I pulled the head off my '06 DT466 with electronic injectors and having run probably 6 months on 60/40 D/O during winter and now 50/50, the injector tips had little tubes of carbon sprouting around the nozzle holes. I cleaned them off before slapping the head back on and with #1 acting a little funny with not quite a miss but close, I'll run a tank of straight gold and high powered cleaner through it.