Anyone need injectors see this?

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
http://www.oilburners.net/forums/sh...onestoga-Diesel-Injection&p=712415#post712415

Not sure how many of you guys have caught this yet, but knowing the high demand for injectors has sometimes been at a standstill awaiting a backordered shipments of BB injectors.

Conestoga is running a smoking deal on remanned injectors for our rigs this month.
Knowing the quality service they provide, this is a no brainer for those needing injectors.;Sweet

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
Looks like I'll have to start looking in the "advertiser's forum" here along with the others I'm always looking through. I didn't even know there WAS one. LOL

Wyreth

Certifiable Noob
Reaction score
Looks like I'll have to start looking in the "advertiser's forum" here along with the others I'm always looking through. I didn't even know there WAS one. LOL

Ditto.

Especially if Mel's going to keep doling out nice deals like that!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Yep, saw it in the adds and I know how big an issue injectors are at times. No sense in passing that offer up for those in need.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks for the advertising heads up.. Sure is a bang up of a deal right there...

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for linking to this. I spoke with Mel this afternoon and picked these up. I'm looking forward to getting rid of my drippy injector sand replacing with these and a new return kit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828