anyone interested in amsoil?

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Good product, but tis better to sell it than buy it :puke: got some real loopy dudes selling it too cookoo

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
We sold Amsoil in our parts store, which was Parts Plus and then changed when new ownership took over to AutoValue. I had never heard of any scheme and we didn't try to harness sellers. We just sold it as another choice of oil, and quite honestly, I used it and liked it as well. Not to mention, we sold a bunch of it! We had several guys with homebuilt aircraft that swore by it in their plane engines, including the owner of the store.

Never knew of the selling scheme though...cookoo

highest_vision

Reqistered User
Reaction score
Never knew of the selling scheme though...cookoo

I think it is because they are set up as a MLM company, and some people instantly associate that with amway. I haven't known very many dealers, the only ones were associated with TDS for a long time and spent more time talking about other stuff (except for one...). First time I bought it, I bought it from one of them and they set me up so I could buy it myself ;Sweet Be nice if more parts stores sold it though. Kind of rough when you need it quick and have to order online :rolleyes:
James

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin