anyone interested in amsoil?

TOTHEMAX!

Reaction score
hi guys, im putting this post up to see if anyone was interested in running amsoil synthetics. i will be willing to sponser new members with a big discount. please PM me if interested!

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So ,I'm guessing there has been a problem with amsoil? This is one area I have know knowledge of,;Really well there's more than one but you know what I mean.:rotflmao . Fill me in please

highest_vision

Reqistered User
Reaction score
Not interested in the above user, but I use amsoil. Never gotten into the 'pyramid' part of it, like amway it is mlm but just what seperates something from being just mlm and being a pyramid scheme I don't know. I sell to noone, buy from noone, just amsoil.
Just like any other oil, you find people who are staunch supporters and others who are rigid opponents. My opinion for any oil, any engine, any fuel, is to try it. Use tests at various intervals and see how it stacks up. What works great for one person may not for you, regardless what testing shows.
James

TOTHEMAX!

Reaction score
sorry about the post didnt know that i couldnt post it in here without upgrading to the sponser status

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
or maybe post in the market place? if i ever try it, i'll buy it from my local guy to help him out?
thanks anyway!!!!!!!1:backoff :shoot:

Mr_Roboto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well like Amway distributors (and I used to be one, sigh) Amsoil distributors tend to act like they are doing the world a favor by pushing their overpriced, overhyped products.

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
It may be overhyped, but it is a very good product. Do a little research

http://www.amsoil.com/

Maximizes Fuel Economy and Reduces Oil Consumption
AMSOIL Synthetic 5W-40 Premium Diesel Oil has a very low high temperature volatility rate (burn off). Because less oil vapor passes into the combustion chamber, oil consumption and emissions are reduced. Additionally, lower volatility helps AMSOIL Synthetic 5W-40 retain its viscosity after high temperature service for continued dependable protection and excellent fuel economy

Excels in Extreme Temperatures
AMSOIL Synthetic 5W-40 Premium Diesel Oil resists thermal (heat) breakdown, oxidation and sludge formation better than conventional petroleum oils. And unlike conventional oils, AMSOIL 5W-40 contains no wax. It stays fluid in cold temperatures for improved oil flow, reduced bearing wear and easier starting.

Last edited:

dbarilow

over worked
Reaction score
I guess my sarcasm didn't translate through the internet.I've used Amsoil in all of my vehicles its just too expensive these days to buy 11Q @ $7 when I can get shell rotella 15W40 for 1/4 the price. The way my truck likes to replenish the asphalt(that means leak) I could stand to save hundreds in leaked oil. BTW I use Amsoil in my tranny and rear end.

Mr_Roboto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What will Amsoil do for my truck? Will it be more powerful? Last longer? BTW I buy my oil in gallons, not quarts and that gallon maybe lasts me a week and a half.

Also interesting tidbit, folks got tired of people asking "Is this Amway?" so they changed their name to "Quixtar". Same scam, new name and now "online". Yes folks, you can now buy overpriced, overhyped products online (but only with a "distributors" ID number).

Both lines of products would probably sell in stores, even when overpriced. Back in the day "everyone" bought Amway soaps when they sold door to door. When they were selling a product rather than a scheme.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online