Anyone heard from Sam lately?

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, haven't seen our Asphalt Cowgirl post recently, anyone know how she's doing? I remember she had issues with her IDI, any development there?

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I messaged her on myspace a couple of weeks back, she's been working some long hours and not online much. Not sure what the deal is with her IDI. I'll have to see if I can check on her, I'm sure she's be glad to know people here care.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A couple of members and I were talking about her just last week, wondering where she's been. Hopefully all is well with her :)

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Long hours at work causes all kinds of hell. Several of us really tried to get here and her broken truck to the rally so we could fix it. But no joy there. i even had a window motor for her... We will wait and see. There is plenty of concern about whats going on with her and her truck.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Several of us really tried to get her and her broken truck to the rally so we could fix it. But no joy there. i even had a window motor for her....

No kidding. I was a bit disappointed she didn't make it. Her oil leak sounded like an easy fix in all honesty. I bet we could have had that truck running in an hour or two if she were able to get it to Bowling Green. Oh well. I hope she's doing well.

Heath

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
No kidding. I was a bit disappointed she didn't make it. Her oil leak sounded like an easy fix in all honesty. I bet we could have had that truck running in an hour or two if she were able to get it to Bowling Green. Oh well. I hope she's doing well.

Heath

Yeah, I was geared up and had already absorbed enough oil and even left enough there to be fully prepared.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
That last post had better be a joke.
My opinion on her truck's problems is in line with the rest of you guys, easy couple hour fix and you would have had everything fixed in that thing.
I've been wondering myself though, where Sam's been. But if she's like me, I'm only a regular here while I have current IDI projects going on. When I dont I can go a couple weeks without stopping in.

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
she may kick my ass for telling everyone, but she told me she bought a cummins several months back. i just texted her telling her everyone wanted to know what she was doing.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
:eek:
She should be wearing a scarlet letter for that, or something. It's written, thou shalt not cheat on your IDI. What should her punishment be... :backoff

So what did she do with her IDI? Damn that was a nice truck to just scrap it.

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont know what she did with idi, ill ask her if she ever replies. shes been doing alot of treveling and work with her new job i think.