Anyone from Texas?

CHarlan

Reaction score
We need more members from the San Antonio Area on here. Even Texas would be fine..

-Chris-

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your in trouble
This is where the one an only world famous PeeNut is from, Some where out in the panhandle:yell: :yell: :yell: Yep hes that all rite

CHarlan

Reaction score
ahh hell... the panhandle is like 7 hours away, just to the south part of it, being Lamesa. That is where the Panhandle starts for me. I am down here in San AnMexico I mean San Antonio, well the outskirts at least.

-Chris-

Stoked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dallas. Hey Chris, did you check on my JL Audio Stealthbox yet?

CHarlan

Reaction score
I called saturday, but he was out till today. I will call in just a little bit, and post the $$ for ya on here. sound good?

Stoked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We need to plan a good ol' fanshioned Texas beer drinking bash sometime in the spring. We can find a good central location with a bar we can hang out at for a while.

Cummnzpowr

Dunce
Reaction score
Cowboys

Well, if you don't mind the drive, here in S.A. there's always Cowboys dance hall, 1/4 size of Billy Bob's in Ft. Worth, and about the same amount of gals,have yourself a hootin' hollaring good time!:fight:

CHarlan

Reaction score
Cowboys sucks... Gruene Hall, or somewhere thats cool... Cowboys is too mainstream.. Greg, just wait til the summer.. your ass is driving my drunk ass around to the fun places!!!

Stoked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If Cowboy's in SA is anything like the two Cowboy's we have up here, I'm out. I'm not a fan of main stream country. I like Americana (or whatever they call it) and Texas music. Ed Burleson, Jason Boland, Mark David Manders, Tommy Alverson, Gary P. Nunn, Cooder Graw, etc.

There's a place up here in Plano called Love and War in Texas, www.loveandwarintexas.com that has live musci 6 nights a week from guys like those listed above. Good food, good music, and good beer. Anything like that down there? Probably something good like that in Austin.

CHarlan

Reaction score
Did I hear Gary P???? As in Wanting to go Home with the Armadillo??? Ahh yes... Mark David??? Dude, I got an idea.. Let's get all the beer drinkers and have a campout somewhere, NOT in a state park, as you cant have beer in a state park (legally), Play Loud Music, Drink cold beverages, burn stuff, and eat dead animals!! That sounds like a party!

-Chris-

andrew

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stoked
If Cowboy's in SA is anything like the two Cowboy's we have up here, I'm out. I'm not a fan of main stream country. I like Americana (or whatever they call it) and Texas music. Ed Burleson, Jason Boland, Mark David Manders, Tommy Alverson, Gary P. Nunn, Cooder Graw, etc.

Yup, that's what we listen too. :cool

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7