Anyone from Texas?

drivin01dodge

Howdy Damnit
Reaction score
LMAO...

No thanks...

And my SO wonders why I'm not a huge fan of going to TDR stuff... only welcome if I'm cookin' er strippin'.

:eek:

andrew

Reaction score
Originally posted by drivin01dodge
LMAO...

No thanks...

And my SO wonders why I'm not a huge fan of going to TDR stuff... only welcome if I'm cookin' er strippin'.

:eek:

Well it looks like someone needs to learn that they are MORE then welcome, dispite some jokes saying other wise. :angel:

:D

MCummings

Reaction score
I'm in Tx.

About 3 hours south Of San Antonio though. I don't get out very often.

I plan to make it to May Madness, and Thunder in Muncie.

I'lll try some events in Tx, but I'm not into the girl stuff,, (I have a great one here at home), or the beer drinkin/clubbin'. I dunno, just not my style.

You drink, that's ok, you're drunk, that gets wierd. I prefer driving around town, listening to my music, and eating other cars in stoplight to stoplight duels.

Both my trucks are down right now, but should be working soon (keyword: should)

I'll have to make it up there sometime soon.

Merrick

Stoked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Merrick, I'm planning on going to Thunder in Muncie this year as well. Maybe we can get a little convoy together for the trip up.

MCummings

Reaction score
Yah,, sweet.

My normal plan is to head up to Houston at 10 or so (putting me there at 5-6pm), and take a break there for a little while, and we leave Houston in the late afternoon. Then drive straight through to Muncie, Indiana. Last year we arrived in Muncie at 1am the next day, and I bought a truck 7am the next morning,, needless to say, my first truck buying experiance is a little fuzzy.

What are your plans to head up there?

I want to show up thursday at 1 am, or late late Wednesday, and sleep. Giving me thursday to get everything ironed out, and my trucks prepared for a weekend of torture, and shining. THen Friday visit with the big Dodges and BS, then it's no sleep until Sunday night, and head home Mon. morn.

Merrick

P.S. I might leave one day later to go towards Muncie. (Arriving Friday Morning)

Stoked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was planning on leaving Thursday noonish, drive 8-10 hours, stay the night, and fininsh up Friday morning. Those plans could change. I could leave on Wednesday and spend Wed and Thursday driving up and Mon-Tues driving back. If you leave Houston Wed morning, you should be in the Dallas area around the time I plan on leaving. I don't know if I can make it straight thru, but I'll try. My wife can share some of the driving duty. Anyone else from Texas, or along the way, planning on going?

drice

Reaction score
humm may madness :( have to work that sucks.

yeah I'm from Dallas area (for now)

hey how about Georges in Waco we can go drink some BIG O's and listen to some PAT G

just a thought:cool

TBAR

Reaction score
Another Texan checking in.................:D

TBAR

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online