Anybody recognize this 5th wheel hitch manufacturer?

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This came with my truck, just trying to figure out who made it so I can get the correct mounting hardware and figure out what the capacity is.

Thanks

R. J.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

jrad235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The base doesn't look standard to me. If it came with the truck, but it wasn't mounted, just chuck it. I bought my 16k RBW hitch for $150 used, and spent $25 on the missing pins to hold it to the rails, + $25 on the heavy angle iron/bolts to mount it to the frame. I would say far easier than tracking down rails for a non-standard hitch that is out of date.

jrad235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at the pictures, Towcat, I have doubts that the square connectors are shallow enough to mount to the reese rails. My RBW uses the same type of rail and they are NOT tall at all.

Maybe we could get a closeup side view of the hitch/rail connector OP?

racer30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup.....old Super5th it will work fine if you can get the parts to make it fit some rails....Just make sure the latch works good....

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input. This was mounted in my truck at some point, but it was taken out and of course, the fasteners were misplaced.

Thanks again for all the help, I am going to try to get an installation manual and get the correct hardware to get this back into my rig.

1466IH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would also go goose neck. I have a B&W turnover and when you dont need it you can have your bed back. I was also told though by the local trailer dealer that it is not good to pull a 5th wheel camper with a gooseneck adapter because you are basically adding a 3ft cheater pipe to the frame of the camper and the camper mfg that they sell wont warranty if something breaks

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
My 5th wheel hitch only tilts forwards and backwards. I suggest getting one that tilts side to side also. A latching 5th wheel hitch allows for people to be in the trailer when driving down the road. Not so with a goose neck ball.