anybody in texas on here ????

Beads 93 idi

Brads 93 idi
Reaction score
I was wondering who on here is from Texas that will be easy to contact when I get ready for my rebuild my 7.3 so I can get info from someone with more knowledge than I have I will be posting on here but I don't wana miss something that someone says

Beads 93 idi

Brads 93 idi
Reaction score
Look might need some info on where to locate a bigger turbo that will out perform my stock but not go over board

Beads 93 idi

Brads 93 idi
Reaction score
I will be running my other motor with less miles while rebuilding the other so time and money really won't be that big of a problem as long as the wife will let me spend what I need lol

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I'm not in Texas, but back in the 90's we used to have turbos rebuilt at Majestic Turbocharger in Waco. They could probably help with your turbo questions. I assume they're still around.

linkman440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the Waco area. I rebuilt my 7.3 about a year ago and had my turbo done at the same time by majestic. I have to say that john is the best at what he does. I would not hesitate to take another back to him. Quick turn around and a great price on a stock rebuild.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Asking any question on this forum will get an answer fast.. Someone is always online here 24...7..365...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online