Any pictures flatbeds running stacks out there?

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Ok, once on the computer, I use irfanview to resize them. It is available free at http://www.irfanview.com/

I always download the plug ins as well, everything is free and it is simple to use. It also does a good job of playing movies, opening about any video file etc. once you have the plug ins downloaded and installed.

Once you have it installed, you open whatever picture you want to post in irfanview. Click on Image, Resize and I set the width to 480. See images below:

Attachments

• irfanview image resize.JPG
    irfanview image resize.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 4
  • irfanview image resolution.JPG
    irfanview image resolution.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 4

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Once resized, all you need to do is save it as a .jpg somewhere that you will be able to find it when you get ready to post to oilburners.net.

If you want to get to this point, then post back and I will walk you through uploading it to a post, with screenshots.

We will have you flooding the net with pictures before you know it. Might be a good article for a write up for oilburners as well! :)

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sle2115 said:
Once resized, all you need to do is save it as a .jpg somewhere that you will be able to find it when you get ready to post to oilburners.net.

As soon as the wife gets home from work, I will try to get this far (she took the camera with her).

What is a .jpg??

Thanks for walking me through this.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
MIDNIGHT RIDER said:
As soon as the wife gets home from work, I will try to get this far (she took the camera with her).

What is a .jpg??

Thanks for walking me through this.

Short for .jpeg

It is just a file extension type such as .doc for a word document or .pdf for a personal document file. .jpg stands for for Joint Photographic Experts Group. It is widely used on the Internet for the display of photographs.

Sounds like a plan.
Scott

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, the wife done the Irfanview thing.

Downloaded it or whatever.

What next??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online