Another turbo on Flea-bay

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
That one's like mine, except mine's actually complete. 3" down pipe, cross pipe, everything. I thought about selling mine once, but a guy told me since my turbo isnt rebuilt it wasnt even worth $200 much less what i wanted for it. So Im just going to use it for what I originally bought it for.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Haha, no I have one of these on my go cart.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

It works well too!

The ATS turbo Im sticking with putting it on my brown truck. Even though Im gonna have to pull the heads and put new seals and gaskets in.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup its a non gated ATS. Maybe I'm a sucker, but I paid $610 for a much more complete kit from ebay in 10-06. It NEEDED a rebuild, but I didn't know that. If it doesn't go much higher its a good value, but if it does, you might be pretty close to new turbo territory by the time it gets everything it needs. I've never seen one go for much less than 300-400 and that is on the very low side. Not to disagree with you Nebraska, but $200 even on an old working system is junkyard prices.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
You aint no sucker JD, thats what I told him too. My kit is complete as they come, new down pipe, very nice crossover, and the turbo wasnt in terrible condition. I wouldnt sell it for less than $700. I told him if needed you could put new bearings in it and have a new turbo. But he kept saying it was junk, and basically wanted me to give it to him.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sure is a rough picture. For an item that pricey, you'd think he'd post a few more.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online