Another Milestone Posting Reached

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well everyone.. This is my 22,000th post....:sly It really is a milestone if you look at how long I have been doing this but. I also realize every post is another milestone of a kind. Nobody has as many posts as I do so every post I do is another addition to an already high post count. Every question I can contribute to improves my count and its the members asking for help that makes this possible. Yesterdays history and tomorrow is a mystery so I will continue as long as I'm able. I wonder what tomorrows mystery will bring. I do know of 2 things on my tomorrows that will happen. One is a noted world renowned expert on the Duesenberg cars wants to come visit with me to see what I'm doing on my 1937 Cord Beverly Sedan restoration. That will happen this month. The next item is a visit with Jay Leno to see his collection. He has a 1936 Cord sedan I want to see. Its been seen on hif vids on u tube. I really want to see his Duesenberg X model he bought a few years ago from an older guy who lived a few miles from his shop. He tried for years maybe 20 or more just to see or learn the name of the "big old car in the garage". Never got to see it but one day the daughter of the owner called Jay. Said dad had to go to a home for care and wanted to you buy the car in the garage. Jay and expert Randy Emma went to see the car. the daughter was having trouble opening the padlock and Jay was dancing around like a kid in a candy shop with a a nickle in his hand. Finally the door opens and there is a covered Duesenberg X model with nearly 60 years of dirt and treasures from a lifetime of placing stuff on the car as if it was a shelf.. Randy found the engine was poorly repaired years before so he rebuilt it but the rest of the car was not restored. I wont ask for a ride in this car but I wont turn down a ride either....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online