air cleaner to turbocharger hose.stock ATS, 93 f350. where can i get one?

octopus

Reaction score
i think mines shot. my ford manual has a 9c681# next to it in the diagram, is this a ford part#?

ford390gashog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That hose is super common stuff. Do you have any hydraulic shops near you? Even better do you have any irrigation or farm suppliers?That hose is common in high pressure fluid transfer. You can get it online but its about $38.00 a foot. Even a radiator hose will work in a pinch.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its a step size, ford doesnt supply it, or ats, you can measure up the diameters and order online and then you will have to shorten it about 2 inches on each end.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll look at my stock of items for that setup and see if I have the part your looking for today when I get out to the shop. If I got it I'll let ya know.

plywood

Recovered N/A
Reaction score
I think I have one of those but I'm not sure since it came off of an engine already pulled with aftermarket intake.

Is it a small rubber 90 and a little different on each like typ4 is saying?

If so the one I had was too soft and thin for my liking so I went to a shop nearby that sells exhaust and intake for semi rigs and they sold me one for about $15, and it 's thicker and less likely to colapse under vacuum and turbulence.

It was longer on each end but that didn't matter for my setup, I just left it that way and it makes a nice smooth 90. I just had to hose clamp it down on the 2.75" turbo intake which kind of made an air ram taper in it.;Sweet

One of my videos below shows the first one actually, but I'm not sure if you can see it.

octopus

Reaction score
the one that attaches to the turbo, kinda looks like a big donut. i'll take a pic tomorrow. it's probably only 4" long

octopus

Reaction score
heres a pic, inbetween the turbo and air intake, held on with 2 clamps. i went to minuteman trucks today and all the part#s for it are obsolete, ford and international.
You must be registered for see images attach