AC Advise

maxofperry

Reaction score
Hello, In my experience a automotive AC will only bring the temperature down 22 degrees from the cab temperature. If the heat on the dash is 100+ the coolong system will be 80+. It is good you cleaned the system but the system has its limitations to what it can do.
Just my 2 cents....
Good Luck

redmule

Reaction score
One thing that helped me a lot was making it to where I only drew in cabin air. Sealing off outside air was a big help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

franklin2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing that helped me a lot was making it to where I only drew in cabin air. Sealing off outside air was a big help!

That happens automatically when the lever is moved to "AC Max". A little vacuum motor over near the pass hood hinge shuts off a door to the plenum around the wipers where the air normally comes from, and draws inside air in from the pass side floorboard area.

redmule

Reaction score
That happens automatically when the lever is moved to "AC Max". A little vacuum motor over near the pass hood hinge shuts off a door to the plenum around the wipers where the air normally comes from, and draws inside air in from the pass side floorboard area.
Yes you are right. I was saying if the hvac controls aren’t functioning as they should.

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My AC, like my cruise control, has decided to quarantine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online