A special deal from U-Haul to all us Oilburners

DOE-SST

1994 E350
Reaction score
Frank Settles of U-Haul, asked me to send his thanks to all of us Oilburners who have ordered their parts, and been patient while their numerous facilities cope with the huge amount of orders.:thumbsup:

And, he will give special parts buying status to any Oilburner who requests it, so the 3-item limit, designed to ward off resellers, will not apply to you.;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet

From Frank...

"We are starting to list a lot of overstock items on ebay but we have a limit on 3 items per order. I know the people on the forums are good guys and just looking to get parts for their trucks, I would be happy to put them on our exempt list. If anyone wants to be added to the list have them email me their ebay buyer ID name to [email protected] and I will make sure they get added.

thanks again,

Frank Settles
Program Manager - Parts Sales
U-Haul Fleet Sales & Support"

NOW,

NOBODY screw this up, by buying a ton of stuff and then reselling it on Ebay, okay?:backoff:backoff:backoff
Seriously. Only buy the quantity that you know you will use, so other Oilburners can benefit too. I doubt anyone here will really use 50 fuel filters, or 30 oil filters, in their lifetime.

Special note: Frank needs your EBAY ID, not your Oilburners ID.

The fuel filters are available again at $5.36 each

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FILT...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2eb516178b

The oil filter auction just ended, but may be relisted soon.

Have at em,

and if you find any other good deals, help yourself, then please tell the rest of us about them.:rock::rock::rock:

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wel I just tried to be added to the list but... The message said mail client not properly formated....:dunno So I can't get added to the special list... I went ahead and bought three fuel filters. Only had to pay for shipping charges for one item....:thumbsup::hail:love: I looked over the list of items up on ebay. Some fair to good prices found...:sly

DOE-SST

1994 E350
Reaction score
Wel I just tried to be added to the list but... The message said mail client not properly formated....:dunno So I can't get added to the special list... I went ahead and bought three fuel filters. Only had to pay for shipping charges for one item....:thumbsup::hail:love: I looked over the list of items up on ebay. Some fair to good prices found...:sly

I emailed Frank about the problem. I think he will take care of it pronto, if is at his end. I'd try emailing again. I sometimes get similar messages because I cut & pasted and inadvertently altered the address.

ETA: I believe Frank has found the glitch and fixed it. Please try ordering again.

Last edited:

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Will these fit my 6.9's? (Both '86 - one truck and one econoline):confused:

Not unless it's been converted to the 7.3 filter head. These are open on both ends for use with the aluminum bottom cap. Also different threads on the end that threads onto the filter housing IIRC.

pt_Ranger_v8

Reaction score
I bought some of these fuel filters, and didn't realize I couldn't use them. I'll sell them for what I paid for them + shipping. (I think I bought 5). :mad:

I hate to advertise in here, but I just remembered it:rotflmao

Shoot me a PM for details.

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
Well i bought 20 oil filters not for resale but use in my own truck. I plan on keeping it for a loooooooong time.

Frank if you are reading this. THANKS!