94 1st gen no start

94 1st GEN

Reaction score
So I changed the CPS and the tach still doesn't work and no start

greenskeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd pull at least one of the valve covers and see if the injectors are spurting oil indicating they are firing.

94 1st GEN

Reaction score
I've noticed a loud clicking going in under the valve covers while the old lady is trying to start it for me. I just knew that new CPS was gonna fix the problem. I've also noticed my oil pressure gauge is not moving anymore like it used to and I open the schraeder valve today after trying a few starting cycles and no fuel came out

greenskeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fuel pump failure? remove the lid/filter and see if it fills the bowl while cranking?

How much fuel in the tanks...bad in-tank pickup or transfer valve?

94 1st GEN

Reaction score
It fills up the bowl while cranking,just real slow,tanks are half full

94 1st GEN

Reaction score
Hey guys,I'm sure y'all have had this question on here many times,so if someone could just point me to the thread I'd be much abliged! 94.5 PSD was hardsthard stand running sluggish till warmed up,but now won't start at all! Hot batteries,multiple glo plug tries and nothing,not even white smoking!!!

94 1st GEN

Reaction score
So here's an update guys! Changed CPS,plugged up heater for a couple of days,made sure both batteries were hot and she finally cranked!!! She runs real rough till she warms up though! Gonna pull the valve covers and check each injector and do another update afterwards.