90's Bluebird Bus Cummins 12v

paulb3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking through the local craigslist and saw someone posted a bus for sale. Mentioned that it had a cummins motor in it. I asked the poster if he could take some pictures of the motor and if he could get the CPL. Looks to me like a 12v with a p-pump. So anyway it's $600 for everything need to have it removed from where it's sitting and getting it somewhere I can pull everything apart. Do you think it's worth it?

Attachments

• IMG_6074E.jpg
    IMG_6074E.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 37

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I was looking through the local craigslist and saw someone posted a bus for sale. Mentioned that it had a cummins motor in it. I asked the poster if he could take some pictures of the motor and if he could get the CPL. Looks to me like a 12v with a p-pump. So anyway it's $600 for everything need to have it removed from where it's sitting and getting it somewhere I can pull everything apart. Do you think it's worth it?

Assuming you can hear it run and have an idea of what the miles are on it, Yup it is worth it, Especially in Hawaii, pretty sure they are a little harder to find down there than in the states.

My buddy bought one of these Blue Bird buses for his business, he hopped it up a little and it runs very strong. It is a P Pumped Cummins, the same one from the Dodge trucks.

If you are capable of puling it go for it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jchellen2