8th Annual (2009) IDI Rally Information

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Sam (4x4TruckinGirl), IHdieselfan, zpd307, 1994IDI, Rob (69oiler), Joe (pafixitman), Joe (liddledoggie), Dirtleg, Jim (LUCKY LARUE60), Eric (ericboutin) and anyone else I'm forgetting......

Please make your reservations/plans for the rally before they release the camp sites.;Sweet We all want to see your smiling faces and your IDI rigs.:love:

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure would like to know whatever became of Jim Madden. He was a regular attendee right up through Ohio, but never made it after that. The year we did Chatty was the last I heard from him. :(

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
Sure would like to know whatever became of Jim Madden. He was a regular attendee right up through Ohio, but never made it after that. The year we did Chatty was the last I heard from him. :(

I thought Darrin had contact with him and his boy was coming home from the gulf the first year he missed after that though I dunno haven't seen him post in a long time

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a small request....

I've heard from Bowling Green residents and have seen this on some forums discussing the TS Performance Outlaw Event..........There is a bad taste forming in the mouth of Bowling Green residents in regards to diesel truck events. As I'm sure you have guessed, there are way too many guys smoking out every single intersection in town and racing every light and doing burnouts in every parking lot.:rolleyes::backoff Basically being annoying fools.

It goes without saying.........we will all be on our best behavior while in town and at the campground. I know no one from our group will smoke out the mini-van behind them at the stoplight or drive crazy in the campground.;Sweet

We're racing and dyno'ing and there will be plenty of that during those events.

I feel bad even posting this, but I'm just wanted to throw this out there as a friendly request.:hail;Sweet
Heath.

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
Hey Mel,
I just read in the SW Rally thread that you are a Yuengling drinker. I like it too. Matter of fact I just finished 2 after weedeating and cutting my grass this afternoon. Bring me a few cases down when you come if they are cheap in PA. May not be any better price but it don't hurt to ask. A 6-pak here is about $5.15 cheapest I've found it so far.

Can't spell.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
We may have an opportunity to help change peoples views of diesels. Heath why not contact the local newspapers/news and have them come to the Rally and see how we operate?

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Hey Mel,
I just read in the SW Rally thread that you are a Yuengling drinker. I like it too. Matter of fact I just finished 2 after weedeating and cutting my grass this afternoon.

Weedeating and cutting the grass! Can't wait for that. Snowing like a banshee here in New Mexico today. By the way, I don't believe there's any place to get Yuengling here. So all you easterners going to the SW IDI RallyLOL will have to bring your own.;Sweet

Tom

dieselgiant

Dieselgiant
Reaction score
Hi I'am new to this site. I would love to bring my IDI to the Rally, but moneys a little tight, and we have a family reunion that weekend but maybe I can get out of it. Never been to one of these. My biggest question? Is it a good environment like little to no smoking and drinking and stuff like. I don't think so, but I've never been to one. Parents are asking. I'am pretty shurr that you guys are good people.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Good family environment. A few smoke and drink, but it is totally light hearted, Not a drunken spring break/bike week type event. Great times, come on up you won't go away disappointed.