88 Ford F250 4x4

tkremer

Reaction score
When looking at the front of my truck the front wheels kinda look like they are bowing in at the top. Like this / \ .. Has anyone ever had this problem and what needs to be done to fix it? Another thing I was wondering was what is the best way to get some smoke rolling from this beast!? Its the 7.3.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
the tire leaning could be from weak springs, or if it looks like that after backing up, it is normal.
also a severe toe alignment problem will lean the tires in at the top even when going forward. also it could just need camber bushings.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sagging springs, worn ball joints, and worn bushings are all potential culprits of the /--@-\ look.

Take the truck to a reputable front end shop have them look and suggest whats needed, or if you know someone familiar with these trucks, have them look and make suggestions as to what is needed.

As for smoke! There is always the fuel adjustment screw that can help out there.

shorthair

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cured mine with a set of ride-rite air bags on the front to raise it back to stock height of about 1.5" from the top of the bump stop.