84 E-250 Barn Find

pastorjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guy in that video has a great build thread on FTE https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1393528-6-4-to-7-3-idi-swap.html and the same stuff seems to be said over and over. I have run shops in NC and done state inspections. The 06 is already diesel and our state does not require anything other than visual, not even opacity except in certain cities. A properly tuned turbo IDI is extremely clean running and passes even CA opacity test. The truck has no engine or trans or wiring harness. It is either a scrapper or going to be rescued by innovative thinking.

migomoose@gmai

Reaction score
There is a product out there which you might try. I found out about it through a company that sells restaurant equipment. It cleans off baked inch thick grease that's been there years. Might not work on sap but it's worth a try. Menard has it, blue gallon jug called fast 505.

thh420

Reaction score
reducer on a rag works well on sap. power wash it first with a real power washer, then purple soap, then reducer.

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
I don't know if you've thought of it, but in all reality, if it's through the clear, get it shot for a color match, get a couple rattle cans of single stage mixed to match, sand through lightly and spray it.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online