Status
Not open for further replies.

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Not a lot, but it's free:
rear window, non slider
door glass, drivers side and pass. side main and wings
1 good body part, the piece between the front bumper and grill, don't know what it's called.
2wd front suspension parts
master cylinder, rusty but might work (never drove the truck)

I have the front half of a 84 F350. Let me know quick if you need something, my dad's junk collector has been bugging him to nab it for months.

KR69IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a lot, but it's free:
rear window, non slider
door glass, drivers side and pass. side main and wings
1 good body part, the piece between the front bumper and grill, don't know what it's called.
2wd front suspension parts
master cylinder, rusty but might work (never drove the truck)

I have the front half of a 84 F350. Let me know quick if you need something, my dad's junk collector has been bugging him to nab it for months.

If you still have the pass side main window, I'll take it, if your willing to ship it. PM me and I'll get what it takes $$ to you. Thanks

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
I have it, I'll try to get out this week and get it out of there. Hopefully the junk man hasn't been around.

jwc

Reaction score
You don't have the wiring harness for the drivers side electric window by chance? Or does anyone know where to get the plastic piece that the wire connectors slide into and bolts to the door panel?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don't have the wiring harness for the drivers side electric window by chance? Or does anyone know where to get the plastic piece that the wire connectors slide into and bolts to the door panel?
you know this thread is celebrating it's 10th birthday?
that connector you are looking for is common on 2door fords of the 80-86 vintage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnlx