80-86 hood

DragRag

Reaction score
Not bent or dented, it's red, but paint is not perfect. Perfect shape basically, free if you come and get it. I am not shipping, but may deliver for a small fee if not far, and I am driving that direction.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd be there in a heartbeat if it were possible.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mel: this old lady close to me has two of those year trucks setting in her barn yard, do you need any parts from them, if I come to the IDI rally in July, which I'm planning on I could bring the parts there, that is if she would part with any. Her son's worked at Ford and prolly bought them new for her, they look in real good shape from the road. She has two others right now, Rangers, but they are getting full of junk, she sits out in one of them and reads the paper, bet the house is so full of junk she prolly has to walk thru aisle's. LOL

One is blue like in your Avatar and the other is Tan.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer. Front fenders if they are streight and rust free (which seems impossible, but it don't hurt to ask LOL ), a dent free hood, a 3.08 rear, interior trim... Ooooo I could give you a big list. Just bring the whole truck and you can take back what I don't use. :D

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll stop by one of these days soon and see if she wants to sell any or all. Will let you know by PM.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7