8 lug wheels

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the info I had stashed deep in my brain somewhere but I wasn't positive until I saw your post. I can never remember which ones were hub centric and which ones (chebby/dodge) had the ID too small.

I've been looking for just a plain jane steel dually wheel for my '93 for the last 14 months on Eugene's Craigslist and haven't seen any singles. I've seen full sets of 6, but I don't want 6...only need one for a spare cookoo

Anyway, thanks for the reminder on the differences. Much appreciated;Sweet
Hey Mike, if you find a set of 4, I'm looking for 3 - a pair for the front and one spare. Evena a set of 6 we might be able to spilt up if you're willing to take 2 - I'd take 4 if the price is right.

Of course I still need to find budd wheel adapters too...

oregon-mike

Reaction score
Hey Mike, if you find a set of 4, I'm looking for 3 - a pair for the front and one spare. Evena a set of 6 we might be able to spilt up if you're willing to take 2 - I'd take 4 if the price is right.

Of course I still need to find budd wheel adapters too...

Cheaper,
I'll keep an eye out and not necessarily look only for singles/doubles now.

I saw your ad in the marketplace about the budd adapters. No idea what they are but I'll keep an eye out for them on the local Craigslists. I usually check Eugene, Corvallis & Salem.

We could boobexpress parts between us pretty easily I'd guess.

We'll be doing a road trip up thataway sometime soon to tour the UW campus for the kiddo. I'd have room in the trunk of the Honda car for a wheel probably, not much else. Definitely not enough room to snag that ZF from ya :rotflmao

In fact, when I get ready to head up that way (finalize dates etc) I'll post an ad on the boobpartsexpress forum that I'm headed that way.

Mike