8 lug wheels

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the info I had stashed deep in my brain somewhere but I wasn't positive until I saw your post. I can never remember which ones were hub centric and which ones (chebby/dodge) had the ID too small.

I've been looking for just a plain jane steel dually wheel for my '93 for the last 14 months on Eugene's Craigslist and haven't seen any singles. I've seen full sets of 6, but I don't want 6...only need one for a spare cookoo

Anyway, thanks for the reminder on the differences. Much appreciated;Sweet
Hey Mike, if you find a set of 4, I'm looking for 3 - a pair for the front and one spare. Evena a set of 6 we might be able to spilt up if you're willing to take 2 - I'd take 4 if the price is right.

Of course I still need to find budd wheel adapters too...

oregon-mike

Reaction score
Hey Mike, if you find a set of 4, I'm looking for 3 - a pair for the front and one spare. Evena a set of 6 we might be able to spilt up if you're willing to take 2 - I'd take 4 if the price is right.

Of course I still need to find budd wheel adapters too...

Cheaper,
I'll keep an eye out and not necessarily look only for singles/doubles now.

I saw your ad in the marketplace about the budd adapters. No idea what they are but I'll keep an eye out for them on the local Craigslists. I usually check Eugene, Corvallis & Salem.

We could boobexpress parts between us pretty easily I'd guess.

We'll be doing a road trip up thataway sometime soon to tour the UW campus for the kiddo. I'd have room in the trunk of the Honda car for a wheel probably, not much else. Definitely not enough room to snag that ZF from ya :rotflmao

In fact, when I get ready to head up that way (finalize dates etc) I'll post an ad on the boobpartsexpress forum that I'm headed that way.

Mike

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online