7.3 Rollback with sleeper!! CL

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
My old 84 F250 was that color -I like the combination -teal & turqoise. If I ever get my CC done that would e the exct color I'd want.
Opinions Welcome.

Last edited:

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recall seeing that truck before...I wonder if it's the same seller and no one's snagged it or if it's being re-sold...offhand it doesn't look too bad ;Sweet

snaponprofile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The hood just need to be repainted but it looks pretty sharp to me.

RANOVRU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nows THATS something to drool over. About as close to a big rig as you can get I would think.

Ad said F350 but emblems were F450, so which is it?

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any one buying it better like stopping at all the CHICKEN COOPS. All States are really getting tuff on trucks over the 10001 GVW. Even if it's NOT FOR HIRE.

Waiting for Towcats comments!

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any one buying it better like stopping at all the CHICKEN COOPS. All States are really getting tuff on trucks over the 10001 GVW. Even if it's NOT FOR HIRE.

Waiting for Towcats comments!

If I am on an interstate and their is a sign that says "All Commercial Vehicles Must Stop At Weigh Station" I keep going because I have passenger plates even though my truck GVWR is 11,000. I had pulled into a stop that said "All Diesel Vehicles Must Stop" and they sent me on my way without checking anything. They were checking diesel emissions and in NJ any diesel truck under 18,000 GVWR is exempt.